Is it Cambodian scam E-mail?

Subject: My Dear Friend call me tele...+85516683622

My Dear Friend call me Tele..+85516683622.
Urgent request for assistance.
From Noelle Mbenga.


My Dear Friend,

Allow me to inform you of my desire to enter into business relationship with you. I am Noelle Mbenga, the only son of late Mr. KANTE Mbenga, From the Republic of the Congo, My father was poisoned to death by his business partners in one of their outings on a business trip so my mother died when I was a baby and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father in July 2003 in a private hospital, where he died he called me secretly to his bed side and told me he has sum of Five million U.S. dollars. ($ 5. 000,000) inside a safe box where he left as a fixed deposit at a security company's vault. The contents inside the safe deposit box was declared as Family Value / Treasures.

I also explained that it was because of this wealth my late father was poisoned to death by his trading partners. He advised that i should seek a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money and use it for investment purposes such as real estate management or hotel management.

I am looking for your honorable assistance in the following ways:

(1) For a good profitable investment, where this fund can be invested
(2) To serve as a guardian of this fund since I am only 20 years.
(3) To make arrangements for me to come to your country to continue my education and to secure a residence permit in your country.

Moreover, I am ready to offer 30% of the total sum as compensation for your effort and after entry claiming successful and the transfer of this fund into your possession abroad.

Moreover, you must indicate your choice for immediate help as I believe that this transaction will be concluded within fourteen (14) working days as you signify interest to assist me.

Thank you and God bless.

Best regards,

Noelle Mbenga. Tele..+85516683622.


I saw something: Cambodia country code "+855"

4 comments:

kienforcefidele said...

That's fun. Why don't you play along? If I were you, I'd ask him questions till he can no longer answer. I wish I could get one of these kinds of e-mails. :smile:

piseth said...

Yeah! That's funny! And you were me, what are the questions that you going to ask that guy?

kienforcefidele said...

I would ask anything and everything.

Anonymous said...

SEARCH Google.com use search words "AFRICAN SCAMS" - most african people in CAMBODIA are not there on legal visit they involve many ilegal activities include EXPLOITATION & CHILD TRAFICKING seling children to wealthy arabs?!!! does this not DISGUST YOU?? it SHOULD!!! the countries government is "covering" for these terrible acts - the prime minster & polticians do nothing to prevent an STOP these things from hapening - many childrens lives being ruined by GREED people have NO MORAL code!!! are YOU SHOCKED?? then DEMAND YOUR GOVERNMENT TAKES A STAND ON THIS ISSUE AN STOPS THESE CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN from CONTINUING!!! THE U.N. (UNITED NATIONS) must STOP BEING A COWARD!!! get INVOLVED AND SAVE CHILDREN from this terrible exploitation NOW!!! the prime minister & politicians YOU HAVE FAILED to provide a decent chance to many children an their families who suffer because of your GREED!!! YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOURSELF, TO YOUR FAMILY, TO YOUR COMMUNITY!!! LEADERSHIP MEANS BEING A GOOD LEADER!!! if you cannot then STEP DOWN NOW an give the people who WILL GIVE GOOD LEADERSHIP an the role of proper administration - your family should also suffer your NEGLECT!!! CAMBODIA is a BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY with many GOOD PEOPLE who want a better life not the shit being dished out to them by their government since the end of Khmer Rouge genocide... come on U.N. get off your fat rich asses an show the World YOU REALLY DO CARE an are not a bunch of rich foreigners who ignore the problems!!! GIVE ALL CHILDREN & ADULTS ALIKE THE CHANCE THEY DESERVE TO ENJOY A BETTER HEALTHIER EDUCATED AN SAFE LIFE!!!